#1guide2twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERT

Go down

ROBERT Empty ROBERT

Post by Missy Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Robert Pattinson’s A-List Admirer

Robert PattinsonRobert Pattinson has another A-List admirer — Hollywood actress Kirsten Dunst, according to reports.

Although Dunst’s rep recently denied reports she’s been bombarding the hunky British actor with texts and voicemails, sources say the Spider-Man star has a huge crush on the world’s favorite vampire after seeing Rob while he was filming his new movie Remember Me in NYC.

“Kirsten is absolutely infatuated with Rob and thinks he would be the ideal boyfriend,” an insider told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“She thinks they would have a lot in common.”

And it seems Kirsten could be in with a chance.

Recent reports have claimed that Rob, 23, has split from his widely-rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart.

The Twilight hunk was reportedly dumped by Kristen, 19, when the pair reunited on July 23 at the Comic-Con convention in San Diego. Stewart has apparently rekindled her romance with her longtime boyfriend, actor Michael Angarano.

“Rob is stunned,” dished an insider. “He thought he could come back to California and get Kristen to forgive him, but he was wrong.

“Rob fought hard to steal her away from Michael. And now he has to do it all over again!”

So what Does Pattinson look for in a woman? “I like people being forward,” he recently told OK! magazine. “Gosh, I don’t know. I like strong people, chiseled abs… I don’t know, I take what I can get!”
Missy
Missy
Admin

Twilight coins : 86500

https://firstguidetotwilight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down